COVID 19 Procedures
Amidst the disruption and uncertainty related to Coronavirus (COVID-19), please be assured that Right-Track Property Restoration is here and ready to help meet your needs.
We are dedicated to ensuring the health and safety of our customers and slowing the spread of COVID-19 in our community. Here are the procedures we have adopted to ensure your safety as well as the safety of Right-Track workers:
1. Before entering your home or business we will ask if anyone on premise has been exposed to COVID-19.
2. When visiting your home or business we will avoid handshakes and limit physical contact.
3. Hand sanitizer will be carried by all workers who enter your home/business and will be used regularly doing each visit.
4. We will clean the working environment with disinfectant before and after completing work.
5. As an alternative to site visits we may request photos of the requested work to be completed.
6. If you have exterior projects planned, it will limit exposure to all and should provide a great safety net.
7. We will be practicing paperless billing. Upon completion of service we will send your invoice digitally while on premises. Payment can be made without physically handling credit cards, cash or check.
If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to call.